SPRING CLEAN your MIND FOR YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE!
Spring is a time of renewal and potential new growth. Blossoming trees, birds singing again, a warm sun on your face and longer and lighter days, this is the bell-opening for cleaning your home and your mind. The excitement of a fresh new start.
THE FOUR THINGS you want MOST in life: SUCCESS + HAPPINESS + LOVE + FULFILLMENT
Yet, they all are inner processes.
To reach them easily, you need to remove clutter and confusion in your mind. Make a neat, organized mind and spirit. And get what you want most, at your grasp.
And yes, I have used my mind, my thoughts to get close to what is for me ‘success, happiness, love and fulfillment’. I have had to unclutter my mind.
If you read me since a while you probably know by now, that I am a ‘builder’ in the mind. A positive builder. And it shows in my life. That is how I have been able since many years to start a great life and grow as a person, be there for my family and my business.
First, why is it so important to spring clean your mind? Here’s what your spring cleaning can do for you:
- Improve your stress level to reach harmony and calm
- Raise your ‘energy’ body and mind for months
- Provide clear-vision and wisdom to solve issues in every situation
- Produce sharp focus, with a feeling of better health and vitality
- Grow your relationships stronger and happier
- Bring abundance into your life
Yes, ALL OF THAT!
For those reasons, I truly believe that a spring cleaning of your mind is an essential ingredient for all of you who want to create a harmonious and prosperous life — no matter what your projects are.
OK so to achieve what you want most: success, happiness, love, fulfillment, abundance, the best way is to remove clutter first and to help you keep the ideas and process fresh and accessible, this is my
PERFECT PERFORMANCE MIND CHECK-LIST
It’s a free download just click the button below. great asset to print out and keep handy as a reminder to refresh your mind for best performance. And use every Spring or each time you need it.
It is the perfect timing for spring cleaning your mind.
HOW TO SPRING-CLEAN YOUR MIND?
Did you know … ‘What you think about expand’– Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
It is like the dust in your home, you let it under the furniture, and it will expand.
And fun fact: Our brains produces as many as 50,000 thoughts per day (National science Foundation). 95% of these thoughts are repeated daily and they reveal the mindset or beliefs we hold that lead to those 50,000 thoughts. Very powerful, don’t you agree?
So, in this post, I’m deep diving into the best and freshest ways to de-clutter your mind. And specifically, how to excel at it so that you get as much benefits out of your thinking as you can.
So, let’s travel, step-by-step, through how to think positively and constructively and then use them as a way to grow your life each and every day.
1. First and foremost, your Thoughts: This is your mental activity:
To know what you’re thinking, ask yourself how you are feeling. Emotions are very valuable gauges that instantly show us what we are thinking. It is impossible to feel bad and at the same time have good thoughts.
Remember scientists, physicians, philosophers, great teachers in History have concluded after centuries of research: “You are now and you do become what you think about”. This is very powerful.
And I will emphases on the immense importance of cleaning your thoughts. For, Buddha declared that, “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” “You become what you think about all day long” is how Ralph Waldo Emerson articulated it too.
Additionally, Earl Nightingale reveals that the secret is “You become what you think about.” You can repeat that again and again, “I become what I think about”. I guess you get the point.
At first, the best is to use affirmation, to replace negative thoughts by positive thinking. And imagine the feeling as if you already have it or as if you already are who you wish to be.
Write down on a small card the negative sentences and on the other side the positive sentences, read the positive ones every day: Try this:
- I am great instead of I suck
- I love myself and I am loved instead of I am a loner and a loser
- I can do it instead of I cannot do anything right or I will never do it
Remember, your thoughts create your reality because your thoughts determine how you respond to situations in your daily life.
2. As importantly powerful: your Language is the expression of what you think:
Do the spring cleaning of your mind, set your thoughts on positive vibes, as your reality is expressed in your language. What and how you say things to others and to yourself is a direct result of your thought process.
And as ‘like attract like’ whatever you say with negative words and negative sentences, will come more to you.
To get stronger and quicker results in your life, read my Free eBook Miracles Happen.
Modify your language, avoid:
- any kind of conflict. One great sentence to remember in case of fight
“Conflict cannot survive without my participation”. – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
Take time to look at people in the light of compassion,
Compassion changes everything.
3. Your Internal Dialogue is a must to Enlighten:
Most people have some kind of inner conversation with themselves. Pay attention to what kind of dialogue you are holding with yourself. Your thoughts will either strengthen you or weaken you.
Avoid every day your negative inner Voice:
- I can’t
- I’m not able to
- I will never do this or that
- This will never happen
- There is no way
- I am tired of this
Instead, replace them with empowering thoughts of encouragements, check the following fresh idea.
4. Create new Images – surround yourself by the Conditions you want to produce:
Much of what we think we may not be totally conscious of. Most of us are influenced by education, culture, religion and the entire media news. To transform our everyday life with harmony and calm, the ‘images’ you visualize are as much important as your thoughts.
- Stay away as much as possible from the “violent news” or any kind of TV, internet images which will make you feel sad, depressed….
- Create a safe, comfortable, agreeable scenery or decor which will be yours, every time you feel like escaping the grey, negative, damaging, gloomy environment (while working in your cubicle, during commuting or simply when feeling down…) Instantly you will feel happier, joyous, wherever you wish to be. ?
5. Start the 1mn-EASY-BREATHING
Easy-Breathing is a very important and efficient way to remove stress. A great practice to retrieve calm and focus in any tense situation.
- Comfortably seating, close your eyes, imagine a nurturing pleasant nature around you,
- breathe deeply inhale with the nose
- exhale with the nose
- allow your breath to mindfully flow in and out as you connect to the element of a perfect imaginary nature
- fill your abdomen and lungs in and out at each breath
- notice the subtle calm and harmony gently setting in your inner you
Practice between one and three minutes each day. Excellent each time you feel overwhelmed to oxygenate, energize and freshen your entire body.
Yes, this is a lot to remember. Which is why I created the
PERFECT PERFORMANCE MIND CHECK-LIST
Click the button below to download it so that you don’t forget any of the steps in this post:
6. This brings us toward a less polluted Environment: Eliminate the chemical and smoking out of your Life, as well as processed food
Choose all natural and whole-food products over processed and industrial ones. I have made my religion to eat more fruits and veggies since my early 20’s. After having 5 sons, and now close to 60 years old, actually blowing 56 candles this year, I feel the benefits of it every single day.
- And every spring cleaning is a great occasion to discard unhealthy food and habits (sodas, chocolate bars, all industrial substance) by replacing them with natural drinks like green tea and nourishing ones like dried or fresh nuts and fruits.
- With the Deep Breathing you may diminish smoking and replacing inhaling fresh air every day.
- Drink one liter (one quart) of water per day, adding the flavor of a fresh squeezed lemon juice. Or you may drink the fresh lemon juice right away in the morning, before tea or coffee. It has a great power of cleansing your physiological system. Or better do both. It will clean your body all day long and give you a glowing and resilient skin.
- I told you about freshness! If you want to feel more energy and strength, this is it! Produce sharp focus, with a feeling of better health and vitality with a total new way of life, healthy eating, breathing, drinking.
7. Count your blessings – The Magic of Gratitude
Appreciation of what you have brings more of what you want. Gratitude is a feeling, so the ultimate purpose is to feel it as much as you can.
Realize that the force of your feeling will accelerate the magic in your life. The great scientist Sir Isaac Newton discovered the fundamental laws of motion in the Universe, one which says: Every action always has an opposite and equal reaction. What you give you receive equally.
- Count 10 of your blessings each morning, write a brief list of 10 blessings and makes you happy about it
- In the evening, when getting into your bed, give thanks to 3 magical things that happened to you during the day and feel in peace
- At night, when you don’t sleep, count your blessings instead of sheep. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
- Gratitude eliminates fear, worry, grief, and depression. Gratitude brings solutions to problems.
Gratitude is portable, you take it with you wherever you go. Give thanks in your mind to any of the professionals you encounter, to all the reliable modern material we have to make our life simpler and easier, and wherever you go, the magic happens!
This will bring Abundance into your life
8. The Infinite Freshness
As we all agree, THE FOURS THINGS we want MOST in life:
SUCCESS + HAPPINESS + LOVE + FULFILLMENT
And they are all inner processes.
Treat yourself as if you already are what you would like to be.
Remember to enjoy the Present while dreaming and planning for tomorrows.
9. No more resentment, only Forgiveness will give you Peace
One dark feeling you may have, is blame. Blame towards others. It will lead you to depletion. This feeling needs to be replaced as quick as possible.
- Be and feel responsible for all of your experiences. Replace this destroying feeling by “I don’t understand why this is happening, but I feel responsible to have it in my life”. Get out of the situation and you’ll learn from it. Discover what is the message to you.
- Replace with Forgiveness. This is a fast energy for success and harmony in your life.
10. Declutter your mind with LOVE
Fill yourself with Love for yourself first, for everyone on every encounter, send love to others. including those whom you have been taught to reject. You know deep in yourself who you are and how strong, kind and loving you are. These feelings will only bring you more strength, peace-of-mind and harmony.
One very strong advice from Mahatma Gandhi “Love is the strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable.”
Invite PEACE in your heart.
If you use all of these ancients’ secrets, your life will never be the same.
Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, all your life will benefit!
Here’s my offering to support you in your PERFECT PERFORMANCE MIND process which yes, you can download right now! …
I also recommend that you use this most of the year and get the best advantages of this powerful way of thinking.
The perfect “next step” after reading this post.
Read my FREE eBook MIRACLES HAPPEN all about Transforming your life into MAGIC!
Alright, I hope this post helped you realize the major importance of having a spring cleaning mind, and how to use your thoughts and your language to grow your happiness and abundance.
And now, be ready for a fun, happy summer season! ?
What is your best way to declutter your mind and bring harmony in your life? Let me know in the comments, I’ll be happy to help.